Hoop Group has a strong slate of events coming up.
With nearly 10 events from end of June until August 7th, there is plenty of opportunities for potential prospects to develop a reputation with college coaches and scouts.
“Over the course of the last 25 years Hoop Group has proven ourselves as the #1 Exposure Camp in the Country,” said Rob Kennedy, President of Hoop Group. “If you want to be able to learn from some of the top coaches in the country while also being able to play in front of college coaches from across the country then Hoop Group Elite is the place to be.”
Among their biggest events is the Elite Session I, which runs from July 5th to the 8th. Their team camp from July 9th to the 10th also has has an impressive group of teams and prospects. Also new this year is their Future All American Camp which is available to players going into the 5th grade through 10th grade.
The past three MVP's for the Elite Camp Session 1 have been Maurice Harkless (St. John's) , Melsahn Basabe (Iowa) and Kyrie Irving (Duke).
“Hoop Group Elite Camps are dedicated to fulfilling the dreams of high school basketball players,” said Chad Babel, Director of Hoop Group Elite. “Each session is intended for the serious player who aspires to take his game to the next level. I am looking forward to bringing players from all over the Country back to Albright College this summer and our 7 Air Conditioned Indoor Courts.”
"I am really looking forward to these two events in July," said Rob Engemann, Director of Hoop Group Team Tournaments. "Both events (Summer Classic East and West Virginia Jam Fest) offer extremely competitive fields as well as a great opportunity to play in front of many college coaches and scouting services from across the country!"
Here's the Hoop Group summer schedule:
- Academic Elite Team Camp (June 25-26) -- Haverford College; Haverford, PA
- Academic Elite Camp Session I (June 26-29) -- Haverford College; Haverford, PA
- Elite Session I (July 5-8) -- Albright College; Reading, PA
- Elite Team Camp (July 9-10) -- Albright College; Reading, PA
- Elite Session II (July 10-13) -- Albright College; Reading, PA
- Elite Skills Academy (July 13-15) -- Albright College; Reading, PA
- Academic Elite Camp Session II (July 24-27) -- Albright College; Reading, PA
- Elite Session III (July 28-31) -- Albright College; Reading, PA
- Future All-American Camp (August 4-7) -- Albright College; Reading, PA
For more information visit www.hoopgroup.com